Saturday, July 25, 2009

Old Sisters, New Tricks



Hi all! Sorry for the absence of anything new on the blog, I've been having blog difficulties, which apparently now are fixed.

There are 10 confirmed women attending. If that is too small of a group for you all, let me know asap. I think it's a good size for getting to know one another, and we can have tons of good times together!

I loved Champoeg, but it was a bit overwhelming with so many sisters, trying to meet and get to know them all.
I've heard from a couple of you about the trail ride, and one is interested in parasailing. How many takers for fishing? Please rsvp about your interest or lack thereof, in these three activities. Our campsites are confirmed in loop C if you look at the park map.


And if your trailer looks like the one above, no worries! We all have to start somewhere! And if you have a sister tent, it's all good too! The main point is to get together to relax and have fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment