Sunday, August 30, 2009

Till The Next 'Fly'

It is with much regret that the rendezvous in the wallowas is being canceled. Several ladies have had to cancel for various reasons, some sisters that signed up have yet to reply to confirmation emails or send in any funds. Unfortunately the rendezvous would not be the sister event the rest of you are looking forward to and deserve. Please accept my sincere regrets as I was so looking forward to having a great time before winter sets in.

I will be sending refund checks in the mail this week, and I encourage you go take your trailers out anyway and have a great time!

Also, keep checking the sisters on the fly message board for upcoming events and I encourage you all to sign up for the northwest rendezvous next summer!

Catch you on the next 'fly'!

Sister #1024

1 comment:

  1. I am very saddened to hear the news! =(
    If anyone is interested in going please feel free to contact me. I'll be there!

    Sherri
    Sister #1216

    ReplyDelete